Digital Marketing Operations Manager
|Benefits:||Remote/flexy time. Quarterly performance bonus.|
- Have you been an SEO expert, but you actually prefer managing and organising people and projects, rather than doing client work?
- Do you love bringing "order to chaos", and thrive on smooth processes and predictable systems?
- Are you obsessed with efficiency and finding a better way?
A position has opened for an experienced SEO/digital expert to "bring order to the chaos". Someone who loves numbers, smooth processes and predictable systems. You will be in charge of planning and managing the overall delivery of the eight-person team's client work.
This is a fully remote position reporting to the General Manager. We are calling it the digital marketing operations manager role, with long-term prospects of becoming general manager. Working to the South African timezone is crucial, as we're an international agency with predominantly a South African team.
Your role will involve:
- Planning : Develop the company's quarterly plans (in conjunction with the client strategists) and the upcoming sprint plan to ensure optimal use of the team's available capacity.
- Day-to-day : Manage the day-to-day changes to the sprint (eg client delays) and re-plan and re-allocate resources quickly to achieve deadlines and the sprint targets (billable % and milestone completion %).
- Report : Develop succinct reports with insights and recommendations on the past sprint, so that team KPIs can be improved over time.
- Systemise : Create, implement and monitor new and current checklists and systems.
: One traffic manager
- Leadership team : You will be part of the leadership team with the GM and CEO
Life as one of us is pretty darn special. We are the best company you’ll ever work for. Think that’s a bold claim? Check this out:
Performance bonus: Quarterly cash bonuses based on individual and team performance
Flexi-hours/remote work: You will have huge flexibility where and when you work. We think 9am-5pm jobs and offices suck. So you will be free to structure your day around your other passions – boxing session at 11 am… or pick up the kids at 3pm, no problem. Don't like rush-hour? Neither do we.
Family: Our team is tight-knit and awesome. We are really purposeful about who we hire and as a result, everyone you end up working with will be fun, super-talented, honest, driven, confident, passionate and just a little bit quirky – just like you.
Employee Happiness: The happiness of our team matters to us, and we’re really forward-thinking when it comes to your work/life balance.
Skills development: We are all obsessed with learning and honing our razor-sharp skills. As part of the CleverClicks team, we’ll dedicate at least half a day every sprint to upskilling you and making you better at what you love. In a pre Covid world, we regularly sent team members to Boston/Vegas/Seattle or wherever a great conference may have been to pick up new skills.
Results effort: Your success will be measured by results achieved, not effort expended. In fact, if you can do a better job in less time we encourage that. And, as operations manager, you’ll help make this a reality for everyone on the team.
Company DescriptionCleverClicks is a fun, close-knit agency with offices in South Africa, Australia and Canada.
Our ‘outward’ mission is to help small and medium-sized business owners live their entrepreneurial dreams. We do this through implementing clever marketing strategies with SEO, PPC and social, as well as lead nurturing.
Just as importantly, our ‘inward’ mission is for each of us to push ourselves into the next level of personal growth. Whatever that may be for you. Making you more fulfilled, more valuable and ultimately, happier. More will be revealed in your interview.
Apply now – trust us, this will be the best job you’ve ever had!
- Be obsessed with organising people and projects
- Three+ years of experience in a dedicated SEO role at an agency
- Five+ years of experience in an operational/traffic management role
- Be highly analytical and process-oriented
Posted on 13 Oct 08:05