Digital Marketing/Online Marketing Lecturer - Independent Contract
|Job policy:||Employment Equity position|
Job descriptionCode/Reference: DMAOML02
Applications accepted until: 17 June 2021
Number of Openings: 1
Campus/Business Unit: Vega School - Pretoria Campus
Direct Reporting Line: Head: Academic
- Lecturing and academic delivery to ensure students are guided and supported in their learning to achieve module outcomes
- An Honours degree in Digital Marketing.
- An Honours degree in either Marketing, Branding or any other Business related field with Information Technology or Information Technology Management completed up to a first year level.
- An Honours degree in Information Technology with Marketing, Branding or Business Management completed up to a first-year level.
- Lecturing experience in web design or digital marketing
- Work experience as a digital marketer or web developer/design
Key performance area:
- Preparation and lecturing as per the Module Guide
- Teaching curriculum outcomes as per contract hours and stipulated per pre agreed timetable
- Briefing students for assignments and providing feedback
- Marking assessments and providing feedback
- Presenting class marks and feedback to the Programme Managers
- Actively engaging with current trends in teaching and learning strategies within The IIE VEGA environment.
- Campus environment.
- Preferably equity candidate.
Posted on 21 May 15:06