Digital Marketing Manager - Utilities/SEO
Your talent as a forward-thinking & highly strategic Digital Marketing Manager is sought for a fully remote role by a data-driven Brand Specialist to join its SA & US-based team. Assisting the Senior SEO Specialist and Senior Paid Media Specialists, you will help manage clients' Digital Marketing campaigns, including search engine optimization (SEO and SEM) and paid marketing campaigns. This will include updates of title tags & meta descriptions to the design of creatives for display campaigns and tracking all communication and deliverables. The ideal candidate must bring their passion for all Digital Marketing processes with a very meticulous eye for detail and quality output. You must also possess a Google AdWords & Google Analytics Certification, have experience with external clients, Product Listing Ads (PDAs), Ad Management on LinkedIn, Facebook and/or Bing, Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) and editing content within CMS platforms. Your work hours will range from around 9am – 7pm SA time.
- Strategize and implement a diverse range of Digital Marketing campaigns from basic SEO related tasks such as updating title tags and meta descriptions to more time intensive tasks such as designing creatives for display campaigns.
- Track all communication and deliverables in the company’s project management software.
- Monitor and improve quality control of both internal and client facing marketing campaigns.
- Google AdWords Certification.
- Google Analytics Certification.
- Experience with –
- External clients.
- Product Listing Ads (PLAs).
- Ad management on Facebook, LinkedIn and/or Bing.
- Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO).
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- Search Engine Marketing.
- Social Media.
Editing content within Content Management Systems.
- Has a passion for Digital Marketing processes that allow them to deliver above and beyond expectations
- Is obsessive in their verbal and written communication skills
- Has an incredible attention to detail, assumes nothing, and retains information from multiple sources.
- An expert in time management.
- Delivers on their promises.
- Has an incredible eye for detail and quality of work.
- HTML and User Experience (UX).
- Photoshop and designing creative ad copy.
While we would really like to respond to every application, should you not be contacted for this position within 10 working days please consider your application unsuccessful.
When applying for jobs, ensure that you have the minimum job requirements. Only SA Citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not in the mentioned location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all applications for jobs and correspondence. Please e-mail a word copy of your CV to [email protected] and mention the reference numbers of the jobs. We have a list of jobs on http://www.datafin.com . Datafin IT Recruitment - Cape Town Jobs.
Posted on 07 Jul 16:14
087 351 0743