Digital Marketing Manager
|Benefits:||Within the cost to company package|
|Location:||Durban, Remote position|
Previously disadvantaged candidates will be given preference.
An exciting remote job opportunity has opened up for a mid-senior Digital Marketing Manager at an innovative life insurance company Group based in Durban. In this role as Digital Marketing Manager, you are a truly data driven and MarTech obsessed individual. You will be responsible for developing, implementing, tracking and optimising Digital Marketing campaigns across all Digital platforms for both Distribution and Customer channels. With strong analytical skills and data driven thinking, this role employs current Marketing tools and strategies to be able to lead integrated Digital Marketing solutions from concept to execution. This is a fabulous opportunity to join an established Group in its sector – don’t miss it!
Please note: this role is remote, but you will be required to be on-site at their offices every few weeks.
- Develop and implement a holistic digital strategy that seeks to elevate, optimise and maximise all company digital platforms (social media, website, digital campaigns etc.)
- Plan and execute all digital marketing and end-to-end projects, including SEO, organic/paid search, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Identify trends and insights, and optimise budget spend and performance based on the insights
- Develop and execute integrated digital acquisition and retention campaigns
- Establish web presence to boost brand awareness
- Bridge the gap between Marketing and Technology teams
- Collaborate with internal teams to optimise user experience
- Implement an analytics dashboard that tracks all activity across digital platforms - Build campaign reporting; drive lead life-cycle management and lead scoring efforts
- Deploy web analytics, A/B testing, attribution analysis, manage CDP and work with different MarTech stacks and CRM tools such as Freshworks CRM, HubSpot etc.
- Oversee the leads management funnel
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Work closely with appointed social media and digital agencies
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Stay up to date with the latest digital trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Degree in Marketing, Digital Advertising or a related discipline such as UX design
- 5-7 years Digital Marketing experience
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing databases, email, social media and display advertising and digital marketing campaigns
- Lives the company’s values of bravery, empathy and excellence
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that reach, influence and convert
- Demonstrate technical know-how for designing, executing, monitoring, and evaluating digital campaigns
- Solid knowledge of web analytics tools – must be able to provide necessary accreditations and certifications
- Experience in optimising landing pages and managing leads funnels
- Experience working with all Google marketing tools such as Google Display Network (GDN), and setting up and optimising Google AdWords campaigns
- Excellent communication and visual storytelling ability
- Competent digitally led copywriting skills
- Good report writing and presentation abilities
- Competent with budget management, digital media spend and tracking ROI.
Company DescriptionVGP Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency in the advertising, marketing, media, creative, digital, PR/communications and publishing industries.
Posted on 26 Aug 14:19
+27 21 422 1037