Digital Marketing Manager
Digital marketing manager
We offer remote working, flexi-time opportunities in Digital Marketing Management for international clients in a number of exciting fields.
We are an award-winning South African based organization supplying international SMEs (small to medium businesses) and entrepreneurs with digital marketing services, virtually.
We’re passionate about adding people that want to be part of a fun, flexible, values-based company.
Be brave | Work+Life | Grow
Why you’re going to love working here:
- The opportunity to work with a variety of international clients across different industries and business sectors.
- Flexible working hours.
- Work from home.
- A creative environment with a flexible, friendly, and personable team.
- Lots of financial and other fun incentives.
- Excellent learning and development opportunities to help you succeed and develop your career.
- A fun working environment with socials and being part of a great company culture.
- Virtual positions throughout South Africa is also available.
What we’re looking for in you:
- Build and maintain positive relationships with clients.
- Exceptional team player with the confidence and integrity to earn client and internal team confidence quickly.
- Exceptional, effective business professional communication and client presentation skills.
- Excellent skills in managing, mentoring, training, and leading small teams.
- Solid understanding of digital marketing and the ability to communicate and implement digital marketing processes clearly.
- Collaborative, innovative, and flexible across multiple projects.
- You should be extremely self-sufficient and able to make decisions on your own.
- You should be comfortable around technology and willing and able to quickly learn new applications and software.
- You should be ambitious with a strong drive to learn more and develop your skills.
What you’ll be up to:
- Developing creative and effective digital marketing strategies that will achieve client objectives based on sound research and insights.
- Ensure that all client accounts managed by you have a commercial strategy in place, together with specific performance targets and objectives tailored to meet or exceed the business and commercial expectations of the client and company
- Develop a strong understanding of the products, competition, industry, and marketing goals of your clients
- Manage and assist the implementation of digital marketing strategies with your account management team
- Managing and improving quality through testing, reporting, and client communications
- Collaborating with other departments in the business.
- Producing monthly reports for clients containing a description of your monthly activity, suitable advice and recommendations and a clear summary of performance against the key performance indicators and metrics agreed with the customer
- South Africa citizenship or permanent residency is essential.
- Fluency in spoken and written English is essential.
- Minimum of two years of relevant work experience.
- Diploma or degree in communications, PR, digital marketing or marketing advantageous.
Posted on 21 Dec 16:53