Digital Marketing Manager
Top Media and Communications is the fastest growing business B2B media company in the country. We are looking for a motivated, growth-oriented leader to join our team.
Reporting to the Top Media Head of Marketing, the Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for overseeing the transformation of our existing website into a customer acquisition engine that customers love and competitors envy.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial leader that partners cross functionally to enhance customer experience, drive acquisition and create a strategic digital vision and the roadmap to achieve it.
- Create the strategy and lead the transformation of our online platforms to maximize revenue, including creating and implementing a multi-tier digital roadmap.
- Optimise our digital customer experience journeys, offers and conversion points to drive customer engagement and revenue.
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Set up, implement and manage all marketing CRM activities
- Align SEM and SEO strategies by identifying in-market keyword opportunities through continued strategic monitoring
- Measure and report performance of the website, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs). Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Build relevant strategic alliances and opportunities
- Monitor progress toward end goals and assess the effectiveness of marketing plans, projects and operations
- Ensure cooperation, synergy and effective communication between marketing and other departments
- Ensures that self and team create realistic expectations and meet them (including apps, keep promises, follow-up and handling of queries)
- Communicate and keep good relationships with all sponsors, stakeholders, partners and suppliers
- Set up and manage marketing budgets
- Negotiate terms, deals and rates for various forms of media
- A minimum of three to five+ years’ experience in digital marketing or advertising
- Experience in B2B marketing, particularly in marketing automation, website development, social media platforms and SEM/SEO technologies and tools
- An understanding of best practices related to website design, UX, organic and SEO
- A strategic and entrepreneurial mindset who is comfortable crafting breakthrough strategies in an ambiguous environment
- Strong integrated marketing, communications and management skills including research, analytical skills, data, management and project management
- Ability to manage complexity and coordinate across a number of departments while meeting tight deadlines
- Able to multitask under tremendous pressure
Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you can contribute, collaborate, and make a difference in the lives of people by adding value to a trusted network of companies.
Comfortable working with programs like or similar to: Hootsuite – Kajabi – Hubspot – CRM (salesforce and other) – Gsuite – Mailchimp/ Everletic – Zoom – Hopin – Remo – Trello – Slack.
Posted on 12 Nov 16:22