Digital Marketing Manager
Job descriptionOne of our Nomad Now Clients, a global consumer goods brand, present in 190 countries, is seeking a digital marketing manager with a minimum of 10 years’ experience in marketing and digital marketing, managing a P&L, as well as Team Leadership.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in Marketing and Digital Marketing, managing a P&L, as well as Team Leadership
- Experience in the FMCG industry is advantageous
- Degree in Marketing, Business, Commerce or equivalent
- Manage and deliver the company P&L and business objectives
- Ensure team capability to lead multiple Innovation Projects and Activity requests
- Develop Inspiring brand communications
- Ensure a strong digital strategy (including data strategy) is executed
- Ensure 100% compliance on Digital mandatories and >90% on Consumer Experience Excellence (CXX)
- Lead the Integrated Brand Plans process
- Partner with Customer and Channel Development and Shopper Marketing, to deliver the in-year brand plan
- Oversee budget management
To apply for the role, create a profile here http://my.nomadnow.co/bizcommunitysignup . Nomad Now works on a relevance-based matching system. This means, if you match the job requirements, you will be invited to apply for the position. Ensure your Nomad Now profile includes keywords in this job advert.
Posted on 20 Oct 07:59