Digital Marketing Manager
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Track, report, and analyse SEO performance and website analytics
Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimizationProvide direction on copy and landing page optimization for
Relevant social media/digital marketing diploma
Digital Marketing certification, Google Certification (Shopping, Display and Search)
3+ years' experience in a similar role
Experience and proficiency in Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Ads Manager and other relevant software.
A strong understanding of UX Principals and a track record of applying UX best practices.
Ability to work under pressure and adhere to strict deadlines
Strong analytical skills
Ability to consistently perform under pressure in a fast-paced environment as an individual on a team
Well organised with great attention to detail.
An insatiable hunger for further learning.
Fast, friendly and intelligent.
Posted on 16 Nov 10:05, Closing date 15 Dec