Digital Marketing 3 Lecturer - Independent Contractor
|Job policy:||Employment Equity position|
Job descriptionCode/Reference: DMLIC(07
Applications accepted until: 20 May
Number of Openings: 1
Campus/Business Unit: Vega School - Cape Town Campus
Direct Reporting Line: Head: Academic
Lecturing and academic delivery to ensure students are guided and supported in their learning to achieve module outcomes
- An Honours degree in Digital Marketing.
- An Honours degree in Marketing, Branding or any other Business related field with Information Technology or Information Technology Management completed up to a second-year level
- An Honours degree in Information Technology with Marketing, Branding or Business Management completed up to a second-year level.
- Lecturing experience in web programming or digital marketing
- Work experience as a digital marketer or web developer
- Teaching curriculum outcomes as per contract hours and stipulated per pre agreed timetable
- Briefing students for assignments and providing feedback
- Marking assessments and providing feedback
- Presenting class marks and feedback to the Programme Managers
- Actively engaging with current trends in teaching and learning strategies within The IIE VEGA environment.
- Campus environment.
- Preferably equity candidate.
- Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted within two weeks of applying. Should you not hear from us in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Posted on 23 Apr 12:37