|Location:||Cape Town, Woodstock|
|Remote work:||Some remote work allowed|
Job descriptionWe are looking for a highly talented Digital Designer to join our awesome team in Cape Town.
Working closely with the marketing team, you will be involved in the creation and execution of effective design campaigns and will need to manage a number of projects within tight deadlines. You will be responsible for presenting creative and consistent visual executions of the brand identity across all platforms.
This is a great opportunity to learn and grow quickly in what is a dynamic and flexible company. It is ideal for an innovative and driven individual who is passionate about fashion, brands and web design.
- Developing, planning and refining concepts for the visible and structural elements of digital projects
- Produce high quality designs and solutions as per brief and in line with our brand fundamentals
- Design weekly marketing artwork for our website and social media
- Design mailers for email campaigns
- Developing the look and feel of new features on our website
- Collaborate with the marketing team to ensure continuity of delivery within agreed time frames
- Contribute to innovation within the department
- Proficient in the use of design software - Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and Figma etc.
- Understanding of web standards, current design trends and social media content design
- Ability to understand brand identity and translate the brand message accordingly
- Good knowledge of typography
- Self-starter with a high degree of decision-making ability
- Works well under pressure and sticks to tight deadlines - able to effectively deal with stress
- Must be a team player, fully committed to the teams success
- Effective communicator at all levels
- Good presentation skills
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- Strong business acumen
- Fast learner
- Graphic design or digital design qualification
- 2 - 4 years relevant experience in digital design
- Knowledge of HTML and experience with HTML emails
- SEO knowledge and experience
***Please remember to include a link to your portfolio on your CV or with your application.
Runway is committed to transformation and redressing of past inequalities. Our employment equity goals will be taken into account in our selection process.
Company DescriptionRunway is a fast-growing and innovative fashion tech company. Through our subsidiaries, MyRunway and Fixel, we aim to make fashion accessible to all South Africans.
RunwaySale is an online fashion retailer, offering high-end brands at a discounted price to our exclusive society.
Fixel is SA's first personalised sneaker mobi-site designed to uncomplicate and redefine your shopping experience.
Posted on 20 Apr 16:46, Closing date 19 Jun