|Remuneration:||negotiable Cost to company|
|Benefits:||Within the cost to company package|
|Location:||Cape Town, Remote|
We have a fantastic job opportunity for a mid-weight Digital Designer to join the creative team at an integrated boutique agency in Cape Town. We are looking for a Digital Designer who can meticulously translate brand strategy into strong, creative concepts. The ideal candidate must be able to demonstrate expertise in brand identity, typography and hierarchy. Experience in designing and conceptualising for social media and digital campaigns is absolutely critical. They must be able to cope with a high work volume and tight deadlines as well as working well in a team environment. We are looking for someone who will bring that energy to our team of like-minded individuals. This is primarily an online/work from home, remote position.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- NSC Matric
- A relevant Digital Design or Multimedia qualification
- Digital, Advertising/Design agency experience
- Experience with Microsoft programs (PowerPoint specifically)
- Animation skills would be advantageous (After Effects)
- 3-5 years of professional work experience as a Digital Designer
- Strong research ability to gather insights, ideas and brand understanding
- Develop strategies and concepts for 360° campaigns
- Articulate concepts into well-crafted, impressive design solutions
- Work closely with a copywriter to refine concepts and design solutions
- Be able to present work clearly to creative team
- Work closely with the copywriter to refine the concept
- Art direct on photoshoots if necessary
- Follow client reverts and chain of instruction meticulously
- Accurately set up artwork according to specifications
- Have an understanding of setting up finished artwork
- Attention to detail and organisational skills are key
- Someone who can be light on their feet and adapt to unexpected challenges
- Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ensure all deadlines are met.
Please submit a relevant portfolio along with your CV on application.
Should you not receive a response within 10 days, please consider your application for this specific role, unsuccessful.
Company DescriptionVGP Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency in the advertising, marketing, media, creative, digital, PR/communications and publishing industries.
Posted on 05 Mar 10:16
+27 21 422 1037