Digital Campaign Manager
|Remuneration:||R15000 - R18000 per month Basic salary|
|Company:||Imizamo Media Group (Pty) Ltd|
Job descriptionJob description
A well-established Media Agency is currently looking for a junior digital campaign manager.
The key duties are to assist and manage paid media campaigns across platforms such as Google (Search, Display and YouTube) Facebook, Twitter and DFP.
You will be joining a team of Vibrant and Qualified individuals who work diverse and well know client lists
- Manage advertising campaign trafficking through the company’s central ad-serving technology platform, including all social media AdManager platforms
- Set up and maintain the advertisers and agencies in the ad-serving technology platform;
- Managing creative delivery and acting as the gatekeeper of high quality creative.
- Set up and implement advertising campaigns in accordance with contractual obligations
- Provide campaign screenshots within 24 business hours of launch, in agency/client templates if required.
- Ensure advertising set-ups (including third party ad tags are firing correctly) and click through URL’s are correct at all times during the campaign period
- Manage and optimise campaign performance through continuous monitoring of campaign delivery;
- Achieve the minimum required turnaround time for campaign implementation and trafficking
- Manage all in-house publisher/stakeholders’ campaigns.
- Provide feedback and meet the required reporting requirement as requested by advertising clients (either manual or automated reporting).
- Detailed Post campaign reporting
- Provide sales manager with interim and end reports monthly in order to ensure month end billing process runs efficiently
- Self-starter with a positive outlook
- Analytical and inquisitive, with excellent attention to detail
- Passionate about biddable media, with a general thirst for digital knowledge and a significant interest in new platforms and channels
- Passion for excellence, proactive and organised, with good time management and planning skill
- Able to meet tight deadlines and remain calm under pressure
- Good at absorbing large amounts of information
- Hunger for learning
Posted on 28 Apr 07:50