Digital Brand Lead – Fashion
|Job level:||Management Jnr-Mid|
|Company:||Cape Union Mart|
Job descriptionOur Marketing department requires a dedicated and passionate Digital Brand Lead to take ownership of Old Khaki, Poetry, Tread + Miller & Keedo brands, guiding and supporting a small digital content team to deliver a rich customer experience which is aligned to business objectives and industry best practice. This role also includes relationship management across numerous teams, as well as driving improvements to business processes.
The role will require the incumbent to oversee the effective planning, QA and execution of all digital content on a day-to-day basis, working across teams to drive sales, build a loyal online community and execute campaigns, promotions & launches in line with the merchandise & marketing strategies. A key focus area will be to monitor ongoing performance across social media, mailers and performance media using data & web analytics to identify areas for improvement and sharing feedback and insights on a regular basis. The incumbent will be expected to take ownership of cross-functional meetings from a Digital Marketing perspective.
It's important that we find individuals who are a great fit for our business. The ideal candidate will be a team player, have a high attention to detail and enjoy working in a fast-paced and high-pressure environment. This is a fast-changing role with evolving expectations, and we are looking for someone who has a natural aptitude for social media, content development and pushes the boundaries of digital marketing whilst sharing knowledge and learnings with the rest of the team. We're looking for people who embody our values and aren't afraid to challenge the status quo.
- Take ownership of the digital marketing strategy, including overseeing the creation and management of the digital content plan and alignment with the overarching brand strategy.
- Ensure effective and accurate execution & deployment of digital content in line with the overarching campaign calendar.
- Perform analysis of relevant campaigns and strategies and provide recommendations on how to optimize future efforts.
- Facilitate the use & optimisation of all available tools to drive conversion, personalisation, automation and A/B testing.
- Represent the Digital Team in all relevant meetings by contributing on digital best practice, pushing innovation & driving cross departmental collaboration.
- Act as the key contact for day-to-day management of internal teams (eg. Merchandise teams) and external digital agency.
- Compile & circulate weekly and monthly performance reports.
- Control, track and manage the digital marketing budgets.
- Perform regular competitor reviews and relay key findings.
- Leadership of the Digital Content team as a center of excellence, delivering world class content, maximizing revenue & inspiring our online communities.
Knowledge, Experience & Qualifications
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in a similar position
- Matric and related tertiary education in digital marketing
Strong understanding of:
- performance media (Facebook & Google)
- email communication strategies
- overall digital insights & analytics
- Experience with ESP’s, Google Analytics, Facebook & Instagram.
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud advantageous
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (specifically MS Excel)
- Domain knowledge in retail, online advertising and eCommerce.
- Goal oriented and self-motivated – must be able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Flexible and adaptable – must enjoy working in a fast-paced and at times challenging environment
- Ability to work and build relationships cross-functionally and with a wide range of individuals with different skill sets
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong sense of ownership & responsibility – track record of performance meeting targets & objectives
- Data-driven & analytical background, capable of digging into data and telling stories about that data
- ‘Can do’ positive attitude – eager to grow, learn and develop your skills
- Decisive, structured and organised, with a keen eye for detail
- Fast learner with a strong aptitude for systems
- Passionate about social media, digital content, online advertising, retail & data
Posted on 14 Oct 16:32
|Recent jobs by Cape Union Mart||City||Date posted|
|Assistant Leader||Bethlehem||15 Oct 16:53|
|Digital Content Coordinator||Cape Town||14 Oct 16:49|
|Digital Content Coordinator||Cape Town||14 Oct 16:42|
|Buyer – Ladies Footwear||Cape Town||14 Oct 16:41|
|Digital Brand Lead – Fashion||Cape Town||14 Oct 16:32|
|Digital Brand Lead||Cape Town||14 Oct 16:24|
|E-Commerce Copywriter||Cape Town||14 Oct 16:14|
|E-Commerce Content Coordinator||Cape Town||14 Oct 16:13|
|E-Commerce Brand Lead||Cape Town||14 Oct 16:12|
|Equipment Buyer – Outdoor||Cape Town||14 Oct 15:43|