Digital/ATL Art Director
Job descriptionNinety9cents is a full-service, integrated advertising agency with its head office located in Cape Town, and is one of South Africa’s largest independently owned agencies. Led by founder and Managing Director, Andrew Brand. The agency’s extensive client base includes leading brands such as Shoprite/Checkers, Ackermans, PUMA, Spur Group, Capitec and Distell, to name but a few.
RequirementsWe are looking for a passionate Digital & ATL Art Director with retail client experience. Someone with the skill set to capture promotional excitement and breakthrough designs for multiple media platforms such as web banners, newsletters, social media and website elements. The successful applicant will be tasked to carry visual and conceptual skills from initial brief to final artwork.
The applicant must be able to assist with conceptualising digital campaigns and creatively solve problems effectively. An eye for detail and the ability to work well under pressure, as well as being up-to-date with the latest digital marketing trends, techniques and technologies are essential.
- Bachelor’s degree required and/or three+ years’ experience with an advertising organisation, with at least 3 years’ previous experience in a high-volume environment.
- Retail Advertising experience preferential.
- A powerful creative portfolio that demonstrates originality, innovation and problem-solving.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, set priorities, utilise resources, identify and address problems, meet deadlines, and stay within scope.
- Proficiency with software applications used for digital advertising, such as Adobe Creative Cloud and InVision.
- Proficiency with UX/UI.
- Strong interpersonal skills; a team player, persuasive negotiator, positive and innovative thinker.
- Maintain high standards for execution and attention to detail.
- Highly motivated and a high level of initiative; ability to work independently, in support of the agency’s creative goals and the client’s business objectives.
Posted on 09 Feb 13:20