Digital Acquisition Specialist
|Remuneration:||R60000 – R75000 per month Cost to company|
|Company:||The Skills Mine (Pty) Ltd|
Job descriptionThe main responsibility will be to drive a quality audience to visit and engage with digital platforms: web, mobile and social in order to hit Applications (APPs) download, registration, usage and retention.
Knowledge and experience
- Good understanding of marketing and advertising principles
- 3+ years of experience planning and buying media with hands on-experience with digital media platforms.
- Experience using DSPs, agency trading desks, or other forms of programmatic media buying.
- Experience managing Facebook campaigns across Africa and Middle East.
- Must have excellent knowledge of AppsFlyer
- Experience and/or certification in Google Analytics, Google AdSense or AdWords, Twitter Flight School, Facebook Blueprint, Social Bakers, or HootSuite is not required, but will be a big plus.
- Experience in using a variety of tools, channels and approaches to drive customer acquisition
- Demonstrated ability to execute performance driven digital media campaigns.
- Knowledge of the general activation capabilities of all available digital media tactics across Africa and Middle East
- Strong computer skills including Excel, Access, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Self-directed, proactive, and capable of creating solutions and resolving issues.
- Experience of PPC campaign management.
Our client is in the digital media and telecoms industry.
- Customer Awareness
- Media Planning / Buying
- Pay Per Click (PPC)
- Social Media Analytics
- Social Media Management
Posted on 22 Oct 12:55
|Recent jobs by The Skills Mine||City||Date posted|
|Digital Acquisition Specialist||Cape Town||22 Oct 12:55|
|Senior Executive Assistant||Midrand||19 Oct 15:20|
|Group IT Manager||Pretoria||19 Oct 15:06|
|Senior Multimedia Graphic Designer||Cape Town||05 Oct 09:30|