Digital Account Manager
|Location:||Cape Town, South Peninsula|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
DIGITAL ACCOUNT MANAGER
The search is on for a Cape Town-based Digital Account Manager with a love of digital and a solid 2 years of previous digital account management experience in an agency. If that’s you, we would love to hear from you!
Techsys Digital is a fast-paced full-service digital marketing agency, with an established client portfolio including some of South Africa's leading brands. Raised by computers, our team of experts specializes in all things digital: integrating new insights, strategies, and digital technologies into client's projects to achieve world-class results.
- Manage projects, campaigns, and retainers on accounts, according to Techsys Digital’s project management style/ techniques
- Develop, maintain, communicate and effectively execute all plans and scopes
- Act as an intermediary between the client and the internal development teams
- Maintain the client relationship and develop new business opportunities
- Manage internal and external project expectations
- Track and monitor budgets, invoices, and hours with the internal team and clients
- Create, schedule, and monitor timelines within the Techsys operating system.
- Define, negotiate, communicate, implement and monitor quality control on project deliverables
- Identify and communicate risks across portfolio
- Work closely with internal development team members to propose solutions for client’s needs
- Tertiary degree/diploma in a related field (preferably marketing/advertising etc)
- Keen understanding of digital marketing, with Google digital marketing certification preferred
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a Digital Project Manager in a fast-paced agency environment
- Traffic & account management experience advantageous.
- Experience managing multiple accounts with diverse requirements across multiple internal and external teams
- Three references with contact information attached to cover letter and curriculum vitae
- Attention to detail and superb organisational skills
- Proactive and highly motivated
- Ability to work well under pressure and confidence in multitasking
- Strong verbal, written & interpersonal communication skills
- Both self-motivated and able to work with limited supervision but also a team player able to collaborate.
- Ability to communicate clearly and remain calm under pressure
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established agency where the culture is fast-paced, ambitious and social.
Applicants must be available for a total of three virtual interviews, Cape Town, and must hold valid South African passports or work permits.
No recruitment agencies.
If you have not heard back from us within two weeks, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
Posted on 01 Jul 09:49
021 788 6896