|Remuneration:||R25000 - R30000 per month cost-to-company|
|Company:||Ad Talent Africa|
Job descriptionA CRM secialist, with sound knowledge of loyalty programmes, is required for a global tourism business to grow their South African loyalty base.
Developing an integrated and targeted communications strategy for CRM, drive sales through tactical CRM initiatives and enhance the customer life-cycle. Provide communications support across various internal departments, be responsible for corporate communications targeted at various customers (i.e Trade, direct customers, groups etc) and enhance the customer journey from a communications perspective.
Provide full support to the Marketing Manager on any ad-hoc projects delegated by Marketing Manager.
• Design, execute and monitor direct marketing promotions, campaigns and interventions
• Monitor data quality, segmenting, marketing activities and assessment
• Communicate with corporate CRM regarding activities, planning, updating and co-ordinating
• Maintain Loyalty Club by executing acquisition strategies to grow base
• Attend to club requests, complaints and queries and monitor resolution within agreed timelines
• Plan and implement CRM campaigns and communication initiatives
• Track performance of CRM campaigns and draw up performance reports
• Draft all relevant corporate and guest communication
• Implement communications process to keep track of all communication
• Flexibility to work in line with operational requirements
• Always present a professional and favourable image
- Sound knowledge of loyalty programmes
- Principles of direct marketing
- Database management and mining
- SAS or any CRM Campaign Dissemination Tool
- Contact Lab
- Touchbase Pro
- Strong Excel Skills and Data Mining and Analysis in order to execute accurate reporting on database.
- Data Mining
- Database Management
- Direct Marketing
- SAP Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
Posted on 14 Jan 10:43, Closing date 13 Feb