|Benefits:||Within the cost to company package|
Previously disadvantaged candidates will be given preference.
We have a super job opportunity for a junior to mid-weight CRM coordinator at a renowned ISP’s Cape Town office. In this role you will be responsible for supporting the CRM brand manager and the implementation of, internal data analysis, including reporting for the annual CRM Plan and strategy all duties related to the day-to-day management of CRM implementation plan. The ideal candidate will be process-oriented, pay close attention to detail and have strong analytical thinking skills. Ideally you come from and e-commerce, Tech, or IT background or have solid email marketing experience.
The focus of this exciting role is on CRM campaigns. We’re looking for someone who can implement email, SMS, and WhatsApp campaigns with the purpose of converting existing leads and customers to sales. This is a strong hands-on implementational and executional role. As such you’ll brief the designer for HTML emailers and upload them onto the system and ensuring that they work responsively on all platforms.
The successful candidate will report on the success of campaigns i.e., open rates, click-through rates, analyse data that will drive campaign decision making as well as being aware of the “subject lines” so you can analyse if they’re getting customers to open the email.
Are you the customer relationship marketing specialist we’re looking for?
CRM campaign deliverables
- Implement, measure, and optimise the annual CRM plan, supported by the brand manager, to achieve drivers, specifically ARPU targets
- Support the brand manager in the development of the annual CRM channel strategy
- Implement and manage the day-to-day operational aspects of CRM campaigns
- Brief agencies to develop campaigns in line with objectives and review this work against objectives
- Working with the data analyst, establish relevant target audiences in line with the objectives
- Manage the implantation of the campaign mechanics. This may include loading of SMS campaigns, digital coding for emails campaigns or other relevant mechanics
- Communication to SCC agents of the upcoming campaigns, ensuring understanding of the campaign details and mechanics.
- Management of fulfilment of incentives
- Conduct pre and post campaign analysis, including revenue, conversion and
- marketing ROI analysis including recommendations for improvement.
- Together with the CRM brand manager, look for ideas and ways to improve tenure
- Monthly reporting of past campaigns based on campaign analysis
- Together with the brand manager and data analyst, use internal data to identify insights that will drive improved performance and identify trends that will influence strategy
- Together with the brand manager and outbound SCC manager, look for continual ways to improve outbound dial campaigns
- Support ad-hoc requests for data, reports, and analysis
- Ensure alignment of all CRM campaigns to the brand.
- Always ensure the correct data set is passed to SCC. Track data between CRM & SCC and ensure that leads are called within agreed timeframe and work with Assistant SCC Manager to track & monitor progress over time
- Outside of CRM campaigns, work with call centre agents to supply leads
- Work together with the churn and Ops teams to improve churn targets
- Build and maintain relationship with Internal and external stakeholders
- Test deliverables from conversions/upgrades, including the creation of test plans for marketing campaigns.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Marketing Degree/Diploma (or similar qualification), with courses such as Market Research, Stats, Financial Management an advantage
- 2-3 Years’ experience minimum within a CRM environment
- Experience within eCommerce, ISP, IT, or Technology environments (or email Marketing) advantageous
- Candidate should have experience working with data
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong English written and oral communication skills, and be able to write copy when required
- Must have ability to interact with staff members at all levels
- Excellent time management skills and ability to adjust to changing project priorities in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
- Ability to generate actionable insightful from data collected from multiple sources
- An ability to be creative, innovative, and able to successfully identify and seize opportunities as they develop within the database.
Should you not receive a response within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
VGP Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency in the advertising, marketing, media, creative, digital, PR/communications and publishing industries.
Posted on 08 Jul 10:47, Closing date 6 Sep
+27 21 422 1037