Creative Manager / Booking Agent/ with Art Buying Experience
|Remuneration:||negotiable negotiable depending on experience|
|Benefits:||RA after 1 years service|
|Remote work:||Some remote work allowed|
Job descriptionThis is an amazing opportunity for someone to take on an important and responsible space in our creative community. Disco is looking for a dynamic, experienced, loyal, no bullshit, tough, but gentle passionate, tolerant, hard working, deal making, worldly seeing, higher rate fighting, nail biting, kind hearted, organised, dedicated production savvy, art loving, great eye for talent and creative genius - The job is permanent, but remote Flexi..
This job is an opportunity to be apart of something meaningful and purposeful. With lots of opportunity for growth, the job offers the chance to make an impact on the world with like minded creatives who want to change the way we see the world. Recognising what this talent looks like and how to harness creatives to their full potential is a skill reserved for a very special type of person. If you feel the above descriptions are you.. and have the experience and skill to join our team we’d love to hear from you.
The Job Spec is:
- Handle all Crew Creatives Bookings and Social media marketing
- Creative Manager / Booking Agent- With art buying experience preferably.
RequirementsIf you are 50% Creative / 50% Logical and admin Strong- this is for you.
- Artist Booking Management Skills / Experience
- Experience and proficiency in Portfolio Pad for bookings and invoicing
- Social media management and website image info uploading of all creatives work and biographies
- Dropbox Cataloging
- Marketing and Media publishing skills for mail chimps
- Indesign / Adobe Creative suite - for pitch presentations
- Love and specific eye for Photography film and fashion
- Photography usage knowledge
- Quoting / budgeting skills
- Dynamic and growth driven
- Social change and justice focused.
- Self motivated and inspired
Company DescriptionDisco, is a production, casting and Creatives representation agency based in Cape Town-born out of an impulse to carve out space for flawless production & sincere representation.
It is located in this space of something new with a push towards progressive change where South Africa’s creative industry is concerned — as founder Candice Hatting expresses, “We decided that authentic representation was missing in the creative space and wanted to fill that gap. So, through the line production and representation came Disco Creatives.”
Disco’s all femme production team is comprised of Candice Hatting (Executive Producer), Holli Bennett (Creative Producer)
Posted on 02 Jun 15:11, Closing date 1 Jul