Copywriter/Social Media Manager
|Remuneration:||negotiable Cost to company|
|Location:||Cape Town, Gardens|
Job descriptionWe are a diverse and dynamic communications agency that produces content for a wide variety of clients. We write across a broad range of subjects, from online education and financial services to organic skincare and wellness. Our company culture is rooted in a love for creation, and we pride ourselves in providing services of the highest quality while building lasting client relationships.
We have seen great growth in recent months, and we are looking for a new creator to join our team in a copywriting and social media management capacity. Our future team member needs to be talented, passionate and efficient, as we work in an energetic and fast-paced environment and industry.
What you'll be doing
- You will be creating copy and marketing content for a wide range of platforms, including but not limited to:
- Blog posts (long- and short-form)
- Press releases
- Magazine editorial
- Print collateral
- Website copy
- Social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn)
We are a dynamic team that collaborates on multiple brands each day, and there is a consistent flow of work to be conceptualised, created and refined.
- A tertiary qualification in copywriting, media, journalism, English, communications or advertising
- Demonstrable experience in the media & communications industry
- A portfolio of evidence that reflects creative copywriting and communications proficiencies
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactivity, resilience and an ability to meet hard deadlines
- Ability to accept guidance, respond well to criticism, and work efficiently within a team
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to write imaginative, broad, creative and original work
- Ability to contribute creative insight into client solutions across all media platforms
- Experience in digital marketing/social media community management
- Experience in writing for a range of platforms, including but not limited to newsletters, blog posts, social media content, website copy and long-form editorial.
- Ability to conceptualise and contribute to strategic marketing and communications solutions and campaigns
- Ability to develop and implement a social media strategy, including content creation, scheduling, paid-for marketing, and spotting opportunities for organic reach and tactical opportunities
- Basic design and photography skills would be a bonus
Interested candidates to submit a CV with contactable references and a portfolio of work
Posted on 15 Oct 09:55