|Own transport required:||Yes|
Job descriptionCopywriter Position – To start immediately
We are looking for a young, creative copywriter to join our young and vibrant marketing team. The ideal candidate should have the ability to create compelling copy for marketing material, product descriptions, newsletters and magazines. We are looking for a Copywriter that is able to multitask and complete multiple projects at a time. The ideal candidate should be comfortable working in a collaborative environment where they will be expected to contribute ideas towards new and exciting marketing promotions.
Please submit a portfolio of your past work when applying to this job.
Should you meet all of the above requirements, please email a copy of your CV along with your letters of recommendation and your portfolio to the email address provided with the subject line “COPYWRITER POSITION”.
Only successful shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Company DescriptionLeather Gallery curates the highest quality, luxury furniture and home decor pieces for the most premium homes, allowing them to reimagine and reinvent their interior spaces. Leather Gallery is fondly known as the home of leather furniture because of our wide array of leather sofas in an array of sizes, styles, shapes and custom colour and configuration options as well as the excellent quality of our genuine, top grain leather.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Two+ years of experience
- Matric certificate
- Bachelor’s degree in communications or marketing is strongly preferred
- Experience with managing and building a business social media presence
- Experience in producing copy for digital, print and broadcast channels
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Communicator and Outlook
- Understanding of SEO concepts preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Good time management skills
- Create compelling and error-free copy for digital, print and broadcast channels that adheres to the company’s style and brand guidelines
- Simultaneously manage multiple projects with short deadlines
- Interpret creative direction from campaign briefs and create new, fresh content that will engage our audience
- Pitch creative concepts for and collaborate with the marketing team to launch marketing campaigns and promotions
- Use feedback from the marketing team to improve content
Posted on 01 Oct 15:38