|Company:||Invictus Education Group|
Job descriptionThe Invictus Education Group is searching for a midweight copywriter. This position would suit a passionate wordsmith who is keen on educating the youth about careers available in the exciting industries of creative media and hospitality.
You will be responsible to creating content for email marketing, advertisements, social, blogs and exciting projects that drive business growth and build our brand.
Based in Umhlanga (KZN), permanent position (not a remote)
- A completed copywriting Degree or similar
- Minimum two to four years’ proven experience as a copywriter
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills with a diligent eye for detail, language, content flow and grammar.
- Strong digital copywriting skills across social, web and SEO.
- Strong conceptual skills.
- Passion for creating content that enriches and adds value.
- Digitally Savvy – It is essential that you are comfortable with social platforms, email marketing best practice, and SEO principles .
- Knowledge of NLP copywriting techniques
- Youth marketing experience beneficial
- Must be reliable and committed to meeting deadlines.
- Capable of fast effective internet research
- Capable of writing a number of unique articles on the same topic or subject.
- Interview followed by a trial of one article.
- Must have reliable/ good laptop
We look forward to hearing from you. Click here to apply https://www.invictuseducation.co.za/applications/ and send us your portfolio of evidence that reflects creative copywriting talents.
Posted on 29 Jan 09:11