|Remuneration:||R10000 – R14000 per month TCTC|
|Location:||Cape Town, Century City, Canal Walk|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Company:||Lead Capital Group|
Job descriptionCANDIDATE MUST BE BASED IN CAPE TOWN, ALTHOUGH THE WORK IS DONE REMOTELY THIS IS ONLY TEMPORARILY DURING COVID-19
We are looking for an exceptional new mid-level digital content writer/manager to join our team.
You will be writing for one of the biggest Canadian Immigration Agencies in the world.
Our website had over 7 million visits in 2020, with our blogs taking the prime spot for generating this traffic.
If this sounds like something you will enjoy, continue reading.
THE ROLE (what you are accountable for)
- Draft creative copy for digital platforms that is consistent with the brand voice.
- Work with Content Managers and SEO Manager to develop branding and strategic marketing concepts
- Will be responsible for writing blogs, marketing content, website content, product descriptions and titles, etc.
- Work collaboratively with Digital Marketing team to execute content and email marketing strategy.
- Write highly compelling and engaging content to promote our brands on the internet.
- Work cross-functionally to ensure accurate content, consistency, and quality in copy collateral.
- Assist in implementing processes as needed, to optimize copy development.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIESE REQUIRED
- A proven track record of writing converting long format copy for marketing purposes.
- Experience with SEO, Social Media and Email Marketing will be beneficial.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and practice effective self-management.
- Willingness to work with a multi-national team.
- Meet or exceed allocated daily, weekly, and monthly targets.
- Consistently meet or exceed Quality Assurance benchmarks.
- Excellent written and interpersonal skills.
- Team Player
- Creative minded
- Actively bring new ideas and innovations to the table.
Posted on 11 Jan 16:52