Company Account Manager
Job descriptionThe role
We are seeking individuals with excellent interpersonal skills to join our Company Experience Division as a Company Account Manager either based remotely or in our HCMC, Vietnam Office.
You could be either:
- Looking for a permanent full-time position
- Looking for a temporary full-time 3 to 4 month position between June to September
What are the ideal traits of a Company Account Manager?
- One to three years experience in account management / business development / customer service OR be a recent graduate able to confidently communicate with Founders / C-Suite/ Division Heads
- Customer Service, Problem Solving, and Excellent (and effective) Communication
We are a start-up that is scaling fast so we’re hiring resilient, multi-faceted problem solvers.
What will the Company Account Manager be trying to solve?
You will be mainly responsible for ensuring the account management of a host company once an internship starts for our participants. This includes:
- Advising host company with best practices on remote working and managing remote interns
- Pre-internship preparation
- Regular check-ins & survey collection
- Issue resolution
- Post-internship evaluation collection
- Generating interest in future intern placements by maintaining a great relationship with a host company
Other creative & ad-hoc account management items. Great account managers are always thinking about their companies! This could include sharing interesting articles you come across relevant to their sector, business, or simply a topic that you know your contact is particularly interested in
- Yep, we have other Company Account Managers on the team.
- Each Company Account Manager is assigned to companies in different sectors.
Are the companies based in Vietnam?
- We work with companies in 70+ countries, so in the morning you might be checking in with a Australian finance company, around lunchtime you might be advising a Chinese logistics company, and then towards the end of your day you might be resolving an issue with a British marketing company
Where do the participants (students or graduates) come from?
- Around the world. We have participants from North America, Europe, Australasia, Saudi Arabia and other locations.
What does success look like in this position?
- Renewal & Retention of companies
- Positive feedback scores from your companies
- Our company culture prides itself in internal promotions and meritocracy. The majority of our division leaders have risen through the company - including the Head of Company Experience
- If you are joining us for three to four months, depending on performance there is potential for your role to become permanent
- Submit your application via our Careers Page: https://www.virtualinternships.com/about-us/careers/
- Assessment Round (10 minute video)
Skills You Will Need
- Professional and confident communicator
- Eager to work in a fast-paced high-growth startup
- Persistent. At Virtual Internships, we “always find a way”
- Become a brand ambassador with knowledge and understanding of our mission and product
- Passionate about Education and Career Development for the young generation
- Fluent English language skills (you don’t need an IELTS, but if you did it would be 7.0+)
- Start immediately
Posted on 28 Jun 08:55