Business Unit Director
|Remuneration:||negotiable Cost to company|
|Benefits:||Within the cost to company package|
Previously disadvantaged candidates will be given preference.
A renowned, global advertising agency has an exciting job opportunity for a strong integrated Business Unit Director to join their Johannesburg team. This role encompasses both Digital and Traditional and will see you working on fabulous, renowned and dynamic account. The BUD is responsible for the development, management and implementation of Business Units’ financial plan. We’re looking for an inspiring team leader who will lead a client service team of 6. You will report to the Managing Partner and lead with a client-centric mindset and a positive outlook at all times. Is it you?
Include but are not limited to:
- Development, management and implementation of Business Units’ financial plan
- Team leadership, inspirer and mentor
- Leading with a client-centric mindset, a positive and inspirational outlook at all times
- Senior client interface and relationship management
- Overseeing exceptional briefs, project management, execution and delivery
- Accountable for accurate financial portfolio management
- Accountable for accurate monthly BU finance reporting
- Client Billings (Billings vs. Revenue) custodian
- Accountable for weekly/monthly New Business updates as required.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- 7-10 years’ experience in the Account Management function
- BUD experience
- Experience in working with senior clients across Financial/Professional Services portfolios
- Experience within a lead agency model
- Digital understanding – ESSENTIAL
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent financial acumen
- Bright, strong personality
- Ability to lead a team.
Should you not receive a response with two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Company DescriptionVGP Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency in the advertising, marketing, media, creative, digital, PR/communications and publishing industries.
Posted on 06 Nov 10:00
+27 21 422 1037