Business Development/Sales Specialist
|Remuneration:||R35000 - R40000 per month Basic salary|
|Benefits:||Incentive/Commission component in addition to basic salary|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Company:||Green Building Council South Africa|
Job descriptionThe Green Building Council South Africa (GBCSA) is looking for a Business Development Specialist to play a significant role in enabling growth in respect of all the products of the organisation across the commercial, residential and public sectors of the built environment.
This Specialist will be responsible for the acquisition of new members and stakeholders, as well as identifying new stakeholders for the increased uptake of GBCSA’s products and green building guidelines, through the sale of:
- Attendance (delegates/exhibitors) at the GBCSA Convention (and other GBCSA events).
- Sponsorships for the GBSCA Convention (and other GBCSA events)
Company DescriptionThe GBCSA is an independent, membership-based, non-profit organisation supported by some of the biggest players in the commercial property industry, public sector agencies and departments across the three layers of Government. A high level Board, dynamic management team and close collaboration with the World GBC are enabling the GBCSA to fast track the growth of the green building movement in South Africa.
- Proven sales ability
- Proven result oriented self-starter
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Passion for and knowledge of the sustainability agenda in South Africa
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to collaborate with and be regarded as a reliable participant of a team
- Ability to think strategically
- Ability to independently manage workload and deadlines
- Proficiency in all Microsoft packages
Posted on 14 Apr 10:08