Business Development Manager
|Remuneration:||R10000 - R15000 per month commission only|
|Job level:||Management (Snr - Executive, 5+ yrs)|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Job policy:||Employment Equity position|
Job descriptionThe major responsibilities can be summarised as follows:
- Prospects for target clients for an increased business growth.
- Analyses and plans innovative strategies of selling.
- Endeavours to build healthy bonds with new clients.
- Determines sales targets and ensures they are successfully achieved by the sales personnel.
- Identifies new opportunities for sales campaigns that can lead to increased sales.
- Discusses and consults with other managers on latest business trends with a view to introduce innovative products or services in future.
- Understands the company's reputation and ensures to retain that image by continually enhancing the organisation’s performance.
- Direct and coordinate activities of businesses concerned with the production, pricing, sales, and/or distribution of products.
- Manage staff, preparing work schedules and assigning specific duties.
- Sales and activity reports, and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement and to determine areas needing cost reduction and program improvement.
- Establish and implement departmental policies, goals, objectives, and procedures, conferring with board members, organisation officials, and staff members as necessary.
- Determine staffing requirements, and interview, hire and train new employees, or oversee those personnel processes.
- Monitor businesses and agencies to ensure that they efficiently and effectively provide needed services while staying within budgetary limits.
- Oversee activities directly related to making products or providing services.
- Direct and coordinate organisation's financial and budget activities to fund operations, maximise investments, and increase efficiency.
- Determine goods and services to be sold, and set prices and credit terms, based on forecasts of customer demand.
- Locate, select, and procure merchandise for resale, representing management in purchase negotiations.
- Perform sales floor work such as greeting and assisting customers, stocking shelves, and taking inventory.
- Develop and implement product marketing strategies including advertising campaigns and sales promotions.
- Plan and direct activities such as sales promotions, coordinating with other department heads as required.
- Direct non-merchandising departments of businesses, such as advertising and purchasing. 16) Recommend locations for new facilities or oversee the remodeling of current facilities.
- Plan store layouts, and design displays.
- You need to have at least four + years of experience in s ales , m arketing and any other administrative jobs.
- Must have excellent presentation skills, ability to make sensible presentations which trigger more sales and business.
- Should be proficient in working with computer, software skills such as working with Microsoft Office , working with CRM software is a must for this job.
Posted on 05 Jan 14:46, Closing date 6 Feb