A well-established Petroleum and Coal Products Manufacturing industry is looking for a vibrant Bunker Trader to be part of their dynamic team. The purpose of the job is to promote and sell company products to local and international suppliers in support of the company goals and objectives.
· Daily trading with clients, owners, managers and trading affiliates
· Oversee activities directly related to selling products or providing services
· Exceed sales objective of assigned targets by promoting and selling products and services through professional sales targets
· Respond to enquiries and firm nominations from beginning to end. Always securing best possible pricing and means delivery
· Ensuring that deliveries are timeous with personal service to all our clients
· Placing order with call centres
· Liaising payments with clients, COD, CIA terms, Outstanding balances
· Minimum Grade 12
· Diploma in Sales and Marketing would be an advantage
· Three to Five years’ experience in petroleum or marine
· Must be computer literate
· Must have excellent verbal and written communications skills
Should you be interested please email your CV to [email protected] . If you do not receive a response within 7 days of applying, please consider your application as being unsuccessful.