Brand Manager – Education Sector
|Remuneration:||negotiable Cost to company|
|Benefits:||Within the cost to company package|
Candidates with previous experience within the education sector will be given preference.
We have a superb opportunity for a mid-weight Brand Manager at a well-regarded, Tertiary College in Cape Town with a reputation for excellence. We’re looking for a dynamic candidate who will be responsible for adapting a brand strategy to relevant markets and maintaining the brand integrity across all company marketing initiatives and communications. The role will see you working alongside the Marketing Manager in the development and implementation of brand and communication strategies.
- Leading the Online Student Support and Development team
- Translate brand strategies into brand plans, brand positioning and go-to-market strategies
- Implement brand strategy and marketing plan taking ownership of the brands performance
- Lead creative development process
- Manage brand budgets including monthly forecasting
- Assist Digital Campaign and media manager in management and maintenance of company website
- Measure and report performance on marketing campaigns
- Monitor market trends and competitor activity identifying opportunities and key issues
- Manage social media content from a brand perspective – make sure it aligns to brand values
- Manage the production of marketing materials and literature
- Manage all marketing events, new product launches, and exhibitions as required
- Manage and build relationships with agencies and suppliers.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Marketing
- 3 years’ experience in a brand manager role or agency equivalent
- Experience in Private Higher Education
- International Markets Experience
- Drive for results
- Effective event and project management skills
- Excellent understanding of marketing principles (full marketing mix) including digital marketing Social Media, SEO, PPC, Online analytics)
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Excellent writing skills
- Computer proficient with Microsoft Office
- Strong administration and organisational skills
- Deadline Driven with advanced communication and interpersonal skills
- Up to date with latest trends and marketing best practices
- Comfortable working with numbers, metrics and spreadsheets
- Personable, presentable and articulate
- Leadership skills
- Deadline driven
- Positive attitude and responsibility
- Creative by nature
- Innovative, tech savvy and independently minded
- Passionate about their work
- Team Player
- Able to work flexible hours where necessary.
Should you not receive a response within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Company DescriptionVGP Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency in the advertising, marketing, media, creative, digital, PR/communications and publishing industries.
Posted on 08 Feb 16:56
+27 21 422 1037