Duties and Responsibilities
• The suitable candidate will demonstrate an in-depth understanding of customer service operations and business practices for customer service systems and processes, for example, CSAT, Tickets handled, Average Handling Time, QA scores and First Call Resolution
• Accountable for the achievement of client KPIs, evaluating, and developing processes that drive exceptional customer service
• Coach and performance monitoring of customer service representatives
• Meet with reps one-on-one weekly to review performance, progress, and targets
• Extensive experience in dealing with international clients in a BPO environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to present strategy and results to staff members at every level of the organisation
• Ability to create and maintain positive relationships with current and prospective clients
• Create and implement strategic customer service and marketing plans that successfully achieve business objective
• Work with all internal and external divisions and teams and will also take initiative in building peer support and strong internal business relationships with key management personnel with a view of enhancing KPI efforts
• Set a good example for the team. Work according to company culture and values, prioritize ruthlessly, use good communication, and deliver results effectively. Experience
• 5+ years working in a customer service environment (BPO)
• 3+ years in people management
• Proven track record of achieving KPI targets.
• High level of Emotional Intelligence
• 3+ years in reporting to internal and external stakeholders Hours of Operations
• Out of Hours - Central European Time (Shift work)
• (Hours are subject to change due to client requirements when needed)
• Salary: Negotiable Should you wish to apply for the position, please apply directly via this job board, please ensure that you quote reference number 201847 subject heading or email body.
Please note that due to the high volume of CV's received; only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Should you not receive communication from our offices within two weeks of submission please note that your application will not be considered for this position.
We will keep your CV on file and re-establish contact with you should opportunities in line with your expertise become available again.
Job Reference #: 201847