Billboard/Outdoor Advertising Specialist
|Remuneration:||R10000 - R15000 per month negotiable Basic plus commission|
Job descriptionAfricomm Media is looking for an experienced billboard/outdoor advertising specialist to identify outdoor advertising opportunities. The successful candidate will have a thorough knowledge of the property industry (leases, landlords, council relationships) and sales.
- Knows and understands the by-laws of SA regarding outdoor advertising
- Maintenance of outdoor management
- Identify the right structures for boards
- Identification of outdoor advertising opportunities
- Development of all aspects of the proposed/completed advertising site
- Upkeep of landlord and council relationship with the company
- Keeping up to date with trends in out of home advertising, and council developments
- Negotiate leases and conclude rental agreements with building landlords
- Identify possible sites for the erection of billboard structures
- Identify illegal billboards and pursue to legalise them or remove
- Determine the viability of sites by evaluating scouted sites according to specific legislative and business requirements by making use of statistics, research, etc.
- Achieves maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within an assigned territory and/or market segment by effectively selling the company’s products and/or related services.
- Personally, contacts, and secures new business accounts/customers
- Promotes/sells/secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach
- Demonstrates products and services to existing/potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs
- Tertiary education or three years' experience of outdoor advertising would be favourable
- Drivers licence and own vehicle
- Ability to learn on the job and self-manage
- Computer literate
Posted on 07 Apr 10:55