B2B Marketing Manager:
|Remuneration:||negotiable Cost to company|
|Benefits:||Within the cost to company package|
We have a great job opportunity for a dynamic B2B Marketing Manager who has Mobile/Digital experience at a leading field sales/SaaS technology provider based in Johannesburg. We’re looking for an experienced, energetic and ambitious mid-weight Marketing Manager to drive B2B integrated marketing for their Africa, Asia and Pacific's region. A combination of both performance marketing and driving awareness will be required to generate new demand and grow the company’s customer base, while expanding brand recognition and reach amongst their ideal customer profile. The successful candidate will work closely with the SA sales team to understand core target verticals and target customers. This isn’t a classic digital marketing role as target customers are not always on LinkedIn or Zoom.info. Therefore this role requires creative thinking around both digital and non-digital ways to connect with target customers. You will also be responsible for driving awareness - building and executing strategies that keep the company front of mind for their ideal customer profile, communicating through thought leadership and storytelling to both new market segments and existing customer base. The role calls for global brand collaboration and leadership and in light of this you will work intimately with the other regional marketing managers in the US and UK to maintain brand consistency across all regions, share best practice, learnings and content. This role offers an exciting opportunity to a technologically driven marketer in the B2B technology space. Don’t miss it!
- Work closely with the Commercial Director to develop marketing strategies and execution plans for the region, focusing mainly on South Africa
- Use market research and analysis to understand the markets the company wants to target
- Use appropriate channels to drive the execution of the marketing plan, knowing and understanding which metrics to measure and how frequently to review performance of the plan
- Source, engage and manage specialist contractors and outsourced support for the appropriate execution of the marketing plan, adapting and adjusting the approach according to performance
- Track, analyse and report on campaign performance – evaluating impact on revenue, using data to continually improve performance
- Build and curate content across designated SOMs (serviceable-obtainable-markets), through a customer informed message framework
- Create demand generation marketing tactics and activities for online and offline platforms to support the sales team
- Manage customer marketing through the creation of programmes to communicate, educate and engage with the company’s existing customer base, to ultimately reduce churn, increase revenue and drive customer advocacy
- Develop thought leadership campaigns to grow the company’s reputation in the market
- Work with tech tools such as Pardot, Salesloft and SalesForce to manage digital campaigns and track progress
- Lead traditional marketing communications and planning such as newsletters, trade shows, public relations as well as branded collateral to support the sales teams
- Manage the marketing budget
- Provide regular reporting to Commercial Director.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Digital Marketing qualification
- 6+ years’ experience in a B2B SaaS environment
- Track record of driving performance marketing to result in demand generation and show ROI of activity
- Experience in working with ‘below the line’ activities such as trade shows, direct mail, experiential tactical marketing, trade press, etc.
- Track record of developing successful nurturing campaigns to move leads through the funnel
- Network of suppliers and specialists to provide niche skills such as design, PR, video design, etc.
- Understanding of digital marketing (SEO, PPC / CPC, social media)– but it’s not the only marketing competency you offer
- Great writing skills
- Superior project management and interpersonal skills
- A team player attitude that works well with others
- Confidence to work with autonomy
- Entrepreneurial spirit.
Company DescriptionVGP Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency in the advertising, marketing, media, creative, digital, PR/communications and publishing industries.
Posted on 27 May 16:48
+27 21 422 1037