B2B Content Specialist
|Remuneration:||Cost to company|
|Benefits:||Within the cost to company package|
We have an extremely exciting remote job opportunity for a senior B2B Content Specialist to create and manage written ‘Tech’ content for a super B2B content agency based in the UK. This UK-based start-up agency offers white-labelled B2B specialist copywriting and content strategies and they’re looking for an experienced content specialist in the tech space to cement their offering. So, we’re looking for a ‘tech-head’ with experience writing in the Tech space (e.g. Cloud, Servers, Cybersecurity, etc.). The successful candidate will enjoy writing scripts, white papers, infographics, social media, blogs, and more. This is a senior role that involves both the creation of your own written content as well as the overseeing of freelancer writers.
The agency’s supportive culture is down to its make-up of an eclectic bunch of writers and project managers who offer white label content services to the UK’s tech industry via the agency.
Please note: The successful candidate will work remotely but must be available during South African and UK business hours.
- Reviewing material at the start of a project.
- Liaising with clients
- Creation of messaging and content plans and strategies across a number of content types i.e. emails, eBooks, blogs, websites, social media etc.
- Briefing and managing a team of writers
- Adhering to customer brand and style guidelines
- Reviewing written content against brief, messaging and content plan.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, Marketing, Communications or similar
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience, preferably in a PR, digital marketing or creative agency or as a journo
- A solid understanding of the B2B enterprise tech and channel marketing space, with knowledge around key industry offers like cloud, security, automation, storage, infrastructure, AI, voice, digital transformation and more
- A sharp, interrogative mindset, able to cut through the complexity of clients’ information to create succinct, clear messages that work across a range of content types
- The ability to take a mass of data and distil it into clear, effective briefs for writers
- A copy editor’s eye for detail when reviewing final material
- A background in tech journalism and or tech PR
- An understanding of digital marketing and performance marketing campaign requirements and tactics
- Must be professional and good with clients
- Must be comfortable managing a team of writers
- Must be comfortable with both editorial and marketing/sales/ad type copy, as well as copy for content like scripts and podcasts
- Writing, proofreading and editing skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, pressured environment
- Experience juggling multiple projects and competing tasks simultaneously
- Thoughtful individual who is able to think strategically and is not afraid to ask tough questions
- Must be proficient with MS Office (Word, Outlook etc.)
- Experience using Asana and SharePoint an advantage.
Please submit a relevant portfolio of work along with your CV on application.
Should you not receive a response within one week, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Company DescriptionVGP Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency in the advertising, marketing, media, creative, digital, PR/communications and publishing industries.
Posted on 24 May 17:33
+27 21 422 1037