Assistant Brand Manager
Job descriptionOne of our Nomad Now Clients, a global consumer goods brand, present in 190 countries, is seeking an assistant brand manager with a minimum of two year’s relevant work experience.
- Minimum two year’s relevant work experience
- Relevant degree or equivalent
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Power BI
- Experience in an FMCG is advantageous
- Lead certain Activity Requests / Projects e.g. variant extensions, new pack size introductions
- Lead with a LEAN mindset, utilising minimum viable product (MVP) approaches to new product development
- Develop inspiring, relevant communication and integrated brand plans
- Weekly DataOrbis (or equivalent) reporting monthly share deep dives & commentary, and action plans
- Sales and operations planning preparation
- Develop shopper facing activities with the shopper marketing team
- Develop and lead consumer facing activations
- Monthly budget phasing, tracking and management
To apply for the role, create a profile here http://my.nomadnow.co/bizcommunitysignup . Nomad Now works on a relevance-based matching system. This means, if you match the job requirements, you will be invited to apply for the position. Ensure your Nomad Now profile includes keywords in this job advert.
Posted on 20 Oct 08:00