|Remuneration:||R1000000 – R1200000 per year|
|Company:||E-Merge IT Recruitment|
Job descriptionA major retail giant is on the scout for a top-achieving analytics manager. As a member of the merchandising analytics team, you will be required to own the design, development, and maintenance of ongoing metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards, etc. to drive key business decisions
You will work closely with leaders across marketing, buying and other business departments to support and implement high-quality, data-driven decisions; lead cross-functional teams using advanced data modelling and analysis techniques to discover insights that will guide strategic decisions and uncover optimisation opportunities.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is based in Cape Town and is a dynamic, out of the box thinker who enjoys the thrill of working in a fast-paced environment.
The reference number for this position is GZ48422 which is a permanent position based in Cape Town offering a cost to company salary of R1.2m per annum negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Garth on [email protected] or call him on to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? E-Merge IT Recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the E-Merge website for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals! https://www.emerge.co.za/careers/referralprogramme/
- BCom/BSc or relevant tertiary qualification;
- Five+ years' experience in business and data analysis, solutions design and testing, data modelling;
- Three+ years’ experience in leading high performance teamsHigh level knowledge of appropriate statistical techniques
- Fluency in a programming language (R, Python, SQL);
- Experience with common data science toolkits , such as R, SAS, Alteryx, Knime etc;
- Experience with data visualisation tools
- Make recommendations for new metrics, techniques, and strategies to improve team performance and measurement in the future
- Define the data elements and data structure that teams should leverage to enable analytical and reporting capabilities for our business development team
- Design and influence operational best practices for reporting and analytics to enable the team to scale
- Prepare and deliver business reviews to the senior management team regarding progress and roadblocks
- Work with engineering and the data warehouse to enable the appropriate capture and storage of key data points
- Enable effective decision making by retrieving and aggregating data from multiple sources and compiling it into a digestible and actionable format
- Participate in strategic and tactical planning discussion
Posted on 15 Dec 15:00
011 463 3633