|Remuneration:||negotiable Cost to company|
|Benefits:||Within the cost to company benefits|
Previously disadvantaged candidates will be given preference.
We have a top job opportunity for a senior Activations Specialist at a full-service production agency in Cape Town. This exciting role will see you working on a highly innovative tech client, an exceptionally fast paced and unique brand. We’re looking for an extremely well organised, confident and enthusiastic candidate who has worked in an advertising/marketing agency.
Please note that this position is not remote work as you will be working from the offices in Cape Town (City).
- Liaising with clients to ascertain their precise Activations requirements
- Producing detailed proposals for events/Activations/Brand Launches (e.g. timelines, venues, suppliers, legal obligations, staffing and budgets)
- Agreeing to and managing a budget
- Coordinating venue management, caterers, stand designers, contractors and equipment hire
- Organising facilities for car parking, traffic control, security, first aid, hospitality and the media (if required)
- Planning room layouts and the entertainment programme, scheduling workshops and demonstrations
- Coordinating staffing requirements and staff briefings
- Briefing and liaising with clients and the creative team to create events/Activations that deliver on key strategic objectives for the event and on the overarching strategy
- Coordinating suppliers, handling client queries and troubleshooting on the day of the event to ensure that all runs smoothly
- Overseeing the set-up and striking events/Activations, trade show stands etc.
- Post-event evaluation (including data entry and analysis and producing reports for event stakeholders).
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Relevant qualification
- Minimum of 3-5 years ACTIVATIONS Brand Management experience within an Agency environment
- Classical client service experience
- An understanding of the production process - Preferred
- The proven ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced, highly stressful, deadline-driven, and multi-tasking environment
- Strong people skills and the ability to interact professionally with diverse groups in a cross-cultural environment
- The ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent planning and organisational skills with keen attention to detail
- The ability to prioritise and use sound judgement and initiative
- Results-oriented, self-motivated and forward thinking
- Commitment to facilitating flawless process.
Should you not receive a response within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Company DescriptionVGP Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency in the advertising, marketing, media, creative, digital, PR/communications and publishing industries.
Posted on 24 May 13:05
+27 21 422 1037