*ACCOUNT MANAGER – JHB*
*My client in the IT and technology space is looking for an account manager to join their team. The successful candidate will build and maintain profitable and strategic relationships with customers through excellent service to customers and ensure customer satisfaction, recognise opportunities and maximising sales*
*Duties and Responsibilities:*
* *Talent Management and Development:*
- Completing annual staff satisfaction surveys, staff performance appraisal and assessments
- Ensuring that all administration such as annual leave, sick leave, overtime and expense claims are completed correctly in line with the company policies
* *Stakeholders (Internal and External):*
* Fostering an improving customer relationship and internal staff relationship
* *Operational Performance:*
* Ensuring that there are internal or external escalations that the escalations happen as quick as possible and with all relevant information
* *Growth and Profitability:*
* Ensuring that all task performed are done within required time, accurate and as soon as possible
* Identifying where costs savings can be implemented
* Defining, developing, and managing relationships with key individuals in all accounts and ensuring that the relationships with these contacts are maintained at all levels
* Ensuring that sales and margin targets set for the account manager are achieved on both an individual and team basis.
* Developing and implementing account strategies that deliver on the objectives
* Ensuring that revenue targets are achieved.
* Generate and qualify leads.
* Updating the sales forecasting (minimum of twice a week).
* At least 2 years working experience in a sales and marketing environment.
* Proven track record in sales within the Broadcast, Advertising and Digital Media sector.
* At least 3 years working experience in the Broadcast, Advertising and Digital Media sector.
* NQF Level 5, minimum 120 credits equate to a National Certificate or Higher Certificate e.g. National Certificate Systems Support or Higher Certificate: Information Technology
* Sales or Marketing training and certifications.
Apply today as we are waiting for your cv.
Please note the above is the minimum criteria to be considered for the position – If you do not meet the criteria, you will not be shortlisted.
NB - If you have not heard back from us in 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your CV will however be kept on our database for any future positions that may match your skills and competencies