|Remuneration:||Basic plus commission|
AutoTrader is looking for an experienced and self-driven individual to take on the role of a digital account manager. The candidate will be based in the Mpumalanga region and will form part of the sales team. If you have a strong selling, planning, organising and coordinating abilities and excellent interpersonal relationships, AutoTrader, a leading digital media market space is ready to offer you a career with plenty of reward in return.
To be responsible for the selling of the company’s digital product offerings in the commercial and agricultural dealer market within your assigned area and thereby ensuring continual growth in Dealer market share for the organisation through the achievement of sales targets whilst actively living the corporate value system and embracing “The Road Less Travelled”.
You will be required to meet very specific sales objectives, while maintaining a high level of customer service both internally (other departments) and externally (customers). You will be required to perform the duties of an account manager within a designated area, as well as administration duties that are required, while actively living out the corporate value system.
A typical day as a business development executive at www.autotrader.co.za would be to:
- To achieve all sales revenue targets through:
- Focus on the diagnostic selling process across your customer base by implementing all phases of the sales process at the executive level and with the relevant decision-makers. Complete within the specified deadlines to ensure value is created.
- Increase customer numbers by developing new business through new customer acquisition, through a process of:
- Identifying and qualifying prospects through cold calls and outbound hunting.
- Focus on pipeline creation by constantly building relationships with new customers to maximise opportunities for revenue growth.
- Ensure achievement of all client visits and telephone calls as per contact plan
- Actively engage with various internal departments within the business to coordinate necessary resources to progress and close deals.
- Meet monthly KPI’s to achieve the defined customer contact plan identified for your area of responsibility.
- Maintain a high level of quality service to your customers.
- Encourage your dealer to rate your service when he receives the link/call so that you can continuously grow and improve in your role.
- Must have matric or equivalent
- Must have matric or equivalent
- Proven track record in new business development/acquisitions
- Good understanding online classifieds
- Proven track record in digital/online sales
- Good understanding of online advertising within the commercial vehicle’s industry
- Minimum of three years of sales experience in a B2B environment
- Minimum of three years’ working with MS Excel
- Working knowledge of Google suite of products ie. Google Sheets
- Experience working independently
- Experience cold calling/developing new business
- Well presented
- Applicants from the previously disadvantaged groups and people with disabilities will be given preference
- At AutoTrader, We believe we can solve the toughest challenges together, by valuing our differences and working inclusively to contribute to the business success.
- A fun working environment
- A "home away from home" culture
- Access to "My Academy" online learning
- Tools of the trade (laptop, 3G, cell phone and petrol allowance)
- Being trustworthy and credible
- Believe in healthy conflict
- Able to show commitment
- Able to accept accountability
- Focused on results (thrive on high performance)
Posted on 18 May 12:49