|Job policy:||Employment Equity position|
Our Cape Town office is looking for an account executive to join our Client Service Team, working on one of our national retail brands.
The suitable candidate will liaise and work with all internal stakeholders on the brand and driving a positive and collaborative relationship with client. Our ideal person will be strategically strong and able to proactively lead clients in creative solutions.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Develop and maintain a strong relationship with the client through excellent work quality and professional conduct.
- Proactive work ethic is essential and a problem-solving mindset is ideal.
- Schedule and arrange client meetings with all relevant parties, including the management of related logistics.
- Ensure that the team, as well as yourself, are well prepared for client meetings.
- Produce accurate and timely contact reports after each client meeting which are detail-orientated.
- Support office management by drafting effective and timely job briefs and amendments
- Liaise with colleagues in DTP, creative, production, traffic and other departments to ensure job is actioned.
- Act as supporting point of contact for clients in the absence of other team members.
- Assisting with brief-in, checking and ensuring understanding of cost estimates.
- Monitor and follow up on all outstanding cost estimates with clients.
- Ensure that cost estimates are approved upfront and billed timeously.
- Manage and compile accurate and detailed weekly status reports for internal and external status meetings.
- Diploma/Degree in Advertising/Marketing
- Two years’ relevant experience in a similar client service position, in an Agency environment (essential)
- Strong admin skills
- Detail orientated
- Team player with initiative and excellent interpersonal skills; good communication skills
- Ability to cope with pressure, meet tight deadlines and handle a wide range of tasks
- Reliable, organised and attentive
- Have a solutions-driven attitude
- Passion for client delivery and service
- Desire to grow in the agency
- Accountable with good follow-through
- Hard-working and proactive
- Ability to research and self-study
- Exceptional time management skills
- MS Office (MS Word/Excel/PowerPoint)
- Digital experience (advantageous)
- Self-starter who takes the initiative and is able to work independently
- Exceptional organisational and administrative skills
- Must have good time management skills, and be able to prioritise effectively
- Excellent communication skills, respectful and able to nurture and grow relationships
- Willing to learn, a big thinker and team player
Posted on 04 Jul 18:49, Closing date 2 Aug