|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Company:||Assegai and Javelin|
Job descriptionWe are looking for a qualified advertising account executive to manage customer accounts and act as a link between such clients and our agency. You will be the key contact with your assigned clients
and your work will be essential to preserving customer satisfaction through listening to their preferences and addressing them with advice and services as and when required.
The ideal candidate will be a good listener, with a customer-orientated approach and have the ability to write a brief with clarity and with the purpose of accurate execution by the studio.
The goal is to ensure the continuous development of our business activities and retain our agency leading status in the industry.
Responsible for the provision of an effective communications link between clients and the agency as regards any and all aspects of project requirements.
Key Performance Areas:
The incumbent must be capable of:
- Capturing relevant information from clients and communicating same to appropriate people within the agency;
- Gaining a detailed understanding of clients’ industry and business activities in order to suggest solutions which solve the challenges they face;
- Collaborating on promotional events/advertising/marketing material which suits the account and clients’ goals;
- Remain in close communication with clients to comprehend their needs and specifications;
- Collaborate with colleagues to design creative campaigns and/or other projects, according to standards discussed with clients;
- Employ networking techniques to attract new clients;
- Negotiate budgets and deadlines and make detailed presentations justifying costs and schedules;
- Undertake administrative work and keep records of clients/Minutes of meetings with clients; and
- Project management, job planning and timeline management.
- Proven experience as an Advertising Account Executive or related position;
- Good understanding of marketing and advertising methods and techniques;
- Good knowledge of MS Office, and a working knowledge of CRM software will be a strong advantage;
- Keen sense of attention to detail;
- Strong administrative skills;
- Ability to multi-task and handle a variety of accounts, possibly from a range of industries;
- A team player with outstanding communication and presentation skills;
- Qualification in marketing, business administration or relevant field;
- Understanding of retail and online marketing. Previous experience in a similar role would be highly advantageous;
- Excellent inter-personal and relationship management skills;
- Own transport and a willingness to travel in and around the Greater KwaZulu-Natal area;
- Ability and willingness to work overtime at short notice;
- Ability to getting the job done with high energy;
- Planning and project management skills;
- Ability to manage and implement every element of campaigns;
- Ability to measure and report campaign results; and
- Ability to manage and co-ordinate photo-shoots would be an added advantage.
Company DescriptionPlease whatsapp a 1m video telling us about yourself and relevant experience -0842258511
Posted on 09 Jul 13:25