|Remuneration:||R30000 - R40000 per month cost-to-company|
|Company:||Ad Talent Africa|
An established and successful full-service marketing agency with digital at the core is looking for an Account Director to build excellent long-term client relationships; to demonstrate in-depth understanding of the client’s business, business cycle, brand and consumers; to provide excellent service and deliver outstanding creative and strategic product that exceed the client’s expectations.
You will require a high level of direct responsibility for deadlines, budgets, client relationship and effective work.
Be responsible for account profitability, account growth and agency reputation.
Responsible for obtaining and selling great work.
You will constantly add value to the client’s brand and business.
Be alert to new business growth opportunities.
Plan, develop and implement strategies for generating additional revenue opportunities.
You will work closely with the internal teams and be responsible for leading, inspiring and driving the client service portfolio to provide excellent service and manage the delivery of an exceptional creative product that meets and exceeds brand expectations. You might need to manage junior members of the team depending on the size of the portfolio.
The following experience is essential:
- Need to have demonstrated success in developing fully integrated campaigns and proven experience in working successfully across agencies/channels. A strong understanding of digital channels especially is required
- Have a solid brand and advertising communications background, must be an adrenaline junkie with a solutions-driven approach, with proven experience of building great proactive client relationships
- Furthermore, must have the ability to manage multiple projects and partners, as well as have a nose for new business opportunities and entrepreneurial flair
- Computer literacy in all Microsoft applications - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Internet
- Must preferably have a minimum of 5 - 7 years working experience in a marketing, advertising, digital or communications field
- Must possess a thorough understanding of integrated and interactive communications, delivery systems, processes, as well as industry best practices
- Thorough understanding of Production - TV, Radio, Print and Digital processes
- Has a working knowledge of the ASA Advertising Code and Consumer Protection Act
- Budget Management
- Client Relationship Management
- Meeting Deadlines
Posted on 03 May 12:49, Closing date 2 Jun