UX Design Specialist
- Collaborate with Product Managers and business stakeholders to confirm business objectives and define user objectives and flows.
- Build wireframes and convert wireframes into a working prototype.
- Collaborate with Technical Leads in order to design innovative and engaging user experiences within platform constraints and technical limitations.
- Work closely with the UI Designers to ensure adherence to design guidelines and best practices across all platforms.
- Facilitate user testing and evaluate user feedback to further improve the concept or existing products.
- Work closely with the Development and QA teams to ensure successful implementation of the specified designs.
- Measure the effectiveness of each initiative and refine.
- Research interaction design trends.
- Research technology trends.
- Add new components to the design system as you create them.
- Champion the importance of design.
- Help build UCD capability in the organisation.
- Develop and define the UCD process followed at the organisation.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications.
- At least 5-8 years’ experience in a UX design role (Finance or Investment environment advantageous).
- Proven UX experience and the ability to demonstrate how you have managed to enhance user satisfaction by improving the usability, accessibility and pleasure of previous tools, products or systems you have developed.
- Experience with user interface design patterns and standard UCD methodologies across multiple platforms.
- Demonstrable UX design thinking skills with a strong verifiable portfolio which must be presented for review.
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, prototypes, user journeys, written specifications, and information architectures.
- Conducting research, competitive analyses, data analysis and user testing.
- Understanding of the technical consequences of design decisions, with the ability to compromise but also to stand your ground to defend your designs.
- Proficiency in tools such as Invision, Sketch, Axure, Principle.
- Ability to present your user experiences and designs in order to sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Up-to-date knowledge of the latest UX trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
While we would really like to respond to every application, should you not be contacted for this position within 10 working days please consider your application unsuccessful.
When applying for jobs, ensure that you have the minimum job requirements. Only SA Citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not in the mentioned location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all applications for jobs and correspondence. Please e-mail a word copy of your CV to target="_blank and mention the reference numbers of the jobs. We have a list of jobs on http://www.datafin.com . Datafin IT Recruitment - Cape Town Jobs.
Posted on 12 Jan 15:40, Closing date 11 Feb
087 351 0743