TV Show Producer
|Location:||Cape Town, Observatory, Black River Park|
|Remote work:||Not Applicable|
|Company:||Cape Town TV|
Job descriptionCTV’s ground-breaking youth show, EkSe, is coming back and we are looking for a talented, committed individual with a passion for community television and youth development to produce the show. If you think you have what it takes to put together and manage a team, liaise with content partners and engage a youth audience then this is the job for you.
The responsibilities include:
- Develop the treatment plan and running order for the show in consultation with the team.
- Appoint and supervise the team responsible for putting out the show.
- Provide strong leadership to ensure that the production operates smoothly.
- Select and appoint presenters for the show.
- Liaise with co-production partners.
- Source and acquire short-form content for inserts in the show.
- Develop and implement an audience engagement strategy.
- Develop content for the show in consultation with the team and partners.
- Supervise the writing of scripts for presenters.
- Liaise with motion graphics editor to create title sequence and graphics.
- Supervise the research of topics for each show.
- Assist in finding potential sponsors for the show.
- Conduct ongoing content and audience analysis.
- Assist with finding appropriate guests.
- Work with the social media coordinator to ensure that EkSe is promoted on all social media platforms.
- Write and develop treatment plans and scripts for location shoots.
- Tertiary education qualification in a relevant field
- Proven ability to lead a team
- Experience in producing video/TV productions
- Understanding of set design
- Knowledge of script-writing
- Good communications skills
- Understanding of how to define target audiences
- Good general knowledge of youth issues
- Experience working in a NGO environment is an advantage
production. The successful candidate will be offered a 6-month fixed term contract starting ASAP.
Please send a letter of motivation and CV with three contactable references to [email protected] . Deadline: 21 August 2022. Please note we will communicate with short-listed candidates only.
Company DescriptionCommunity TV channel
Posted on 05 Aug 10:39, Closing date 21 Aug