Technical Project Manager
Bring your entrepreneurial spirit and passion for managing multiple digital projects from conception to delivery as the next technical project manager sought by a fast-paced, forward-thinking software House in Stellenbosch. You will join a team which moves team from concept to completion is an ever-evolving and constantly improving process that requires a deft hand to plan, delegate, track, review, and measure results to ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget. You will apply lean design thinking while collaborating with a team of UX researchers, UI designers and Software Devs, ensuring project goals are met and that the final delivery wows customers. You will require prior experience managing digital projects, have strong analytical and problem-solving skills, Project Management within the Agile methodology, experience with project tracking and reporting tools and understand the technical nature of Software Development projects with preferably some coding skills or background in developing software.
- Collaborative people management skills.
- Effective management of digital projects from concept to completion.
- Comfortable working in an organisation that is not defined by fixed structures but by output.
- Effective relationship building with a wide range of clients.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Desire to document and systematize.
- Experience with Project Management within Agile methodology.
- Experience with project tracking and reporting tools.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Understanding of the technical nature of software development projects.
- Background in Software Development or coding skills will work strongly in your favour due to the technical nature of the projects they work on.
While we would really like to respond to every application, should you not be contacted for this position within 10 working days please consider your application unsuccessful.
When applying for jobs, ensure that you have the minimum job requirements. Only SA citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not in the mentioned location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all applications for jobs and correspondence. Please e-mail a word copy of your CV to target="_blank and mention the reference numbers of the jobs. We have a list of jobs on http://www.datafin.com . Datafin IT Recruitment - Cape Town Jobs.
Posted on 12 Oct 13:48, Closing date 11 Nov
087 351 0743