Professional Officer - Business Retention Specialist
|Company:||City of Cape Town|
The City of Cape Town promotes and applies the principles of employment equity. People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Economic opportunities and asset management • enterprise and investment department
Professional officer: business retention
Specialist (2 posts)
Basic salary: R417,967 per annum • Ref no: EOA 28/21 • Atlantis
- Relevant BTech or first degree in business administration, business economics, economics, development studies, public administration or related fields
- Programme or project management qualification will be an added advantage
- Three to five years’ experience in business consulting, business surveys and analysing data
- Project implementation capability and experience
- Computer proficiency in the MS Office Suite
- Code B drivers licence.
- Performing business development consulting services by facilitating and supporting the BRE programme and project implementation across the City
- Conducting regular research to ensure sufficient data sets are developed and analysed including energy load curtailment and BRE data generated
- Managing and advising the business sectors on energy load curtailment across the city where possible
- Directing and advising on appropriate enhancement options to improve the current Business Support Management System (BSMS) to ensure a transversal departmental collaboration
- Managing and coordinating business capacity programmes for local business in support of SMME development
- Ensuring stakeholder management by building and maintaining relationships with various business sectors and key stakeholders operating in the City
- Managing programme and project implementation by supporting the deployment of investment facilitation unit resources to ensure activities and deliverables are completed within deadlines and budgets.
Closing date: 2 July 2021
Please quote the reference number of the vacancy in all communications.
- Certified copies of qualifications must be available on request.
- Copies of supporting documents will not be returned.
- Kindly note that applications will not be acknowledged in writing.
- Visit our website at www.capetown.gov.za/careers
- No late applications will be considered.
Posted on 22 Jun 10:54