. As a UX Lead, you will support and mentor the Design team in all aspects of the human-centered design process. You will partner with the product team to achieve customer and business objectives and help create a design-oriented environment. Your skill, attitude and understanding of decisions made in the past will be used to guide this team into the future.
Together with the Experience Design team you will:
· Mentor, guide, and support Experience Design team members to self-organise in deliver a simple, consistent, and frictionless user experience.
· Coordinate communication and UX strategy across a semi-distributed team.
· Facilitate discovery workshops.
· Support the team in all UX related activities, including creating user journeys, low-fidelity wireframes, conducting usability tests, user interviews and research.
· Support the UI Lead with the design system implementation, based on identified consistent UX patterns.
· Refine and implement the Experience Design team’s vision and strategy with the support of the Product Manager.
· Understand and support the Experience Design team’s priorities alongside Product Owners and Product Managers.
Skills and requirements needed:
· A proven track record of at least 3 years UX Lead experience.
· Experience working in an Agile/ Scrum development process.
· A diploma or equivalent in the User Experience design field.
· A portfolio of work done to date.
· Experience with inspiring, mentoring and supporting a UX/ Experience Design team to enable them to deliver their best work.
· User-centred design experience.
· Expertise in rapid prototyping software, such as Figma and Miro.
· A comprehensive understanding & experience of user testing (the tools and the facilitation/ coordination)
· Product research & data analysis.
· Basic HTML5 & CSS3 are a plus.
· Good communication skills will assist you in presenting con...