Motion Graphics/Visual Effects Lecturer
|Remuneration:||To be discussed|
Job descriptionWe are searching for a motion graphics and visual effects lecturer.
We need a person who is patient, understanding, helpful and calm. You should have an engaging personality, be naturally supportive, instil positivity, and be mature enough to give sound advice as a mentor.
Your focus areas will be:
- Facilitation in accordance with the learning outcomes as set for the motion graphics and visual effects programme, with a focus on practical application, theoretical frameworks, workflow and technique.
- Mentor students, conduct consultations and facilitate reflection sessions.
- Research relevant content in order to develop learning material and lesson plans. Assess student work.
- Evaluation, moderation, invigilation and assessment of learning.
- Keep accurate records (e.g. attendance, assessment results) and submit to the HOD as required.
- Minimum NQF 8 in Film Production (BA honours) – assessor and moderator certification beneficial
- Proficient within the subject of 2D animation, industry-standard equipment and software including Maya, After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop and Premiere Pro
- A minimum of two years of lecturing/teaching experience – five years of recent industry experience
Posted on 12 Oct 09:44
021 286 6300