IT Delivery Manager - Cyber security
Drive and support exceptional quality and high-paced delivery of Cyber Security programs, projects, and initiatives across the country as your technical expertise and strong commercial acumen as an IT Delivery Manager is sought by a reputable Retail Group for its Cyber Security division. You will support the IT GRC and Cyber team with delivery, project management and coordination of complex tasks with a range of stakeholders. The successful incumbent requires Grade 12/Matric, a suitable 3-year Degree/Diploma with up to 10 years' experience in IT & Security with a minimum of 3 years in a Delivery or Project Manager role. You must also have a proven track record delivering on complex IT projects, be familiar with Agile methodologies & able to translate technical Cyber Security requirements into deliverables.
Responsible for security program and project management through the full lifecycle from requirements gathering to implementation -
- In conjunction with the team, define and articulate programs, projects and initiatives in support of the Cyber and IT GRC strategy and roadmap.
- Define and obtain requirements in support of cyber initiatives.
- Create, prioritise, and manage Epics, Issues and Tasks that make up programs and projects.
- Maintain program and project delivery dashboards.
- Develop and maintain resource demand dashboards.
Cyber Security and GRC Business Process Engineering -
- Identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve delivery at pace in a complex environment.
Responsible for driving the delivery of security programs and projects -
- Primary point of contact between the team and IT stakeholders on new and recurring projects.
- Represent the team at the relevant IT Portfolio and Procurement forums to manage resources and delivery.
- Coordinate projects through IT Portfolio project management processes.
Communication and collaboration -
- Establish relationships with key stakeholders for effective cross-team collaboration and implementation of security projects.
- Maintain dashboards of progress for stakeholder reporting.
- Grade 12 / Matric.
- Minimum 3-year relevant Degree/Diploma.
- Up to 10 years' experience in IT and Security with a minimum of 3 years in a Delivery or Project Manager role.
- Proven track record of delivering on complex IT projects.
- Experience with agile methodologies.
- Proven track record of business and stakeholder relationship management.
- Ability to translate technical Cyber Security requirements into deliverables.
- Solid documentation and reporting skills.
- Ability to break down large complex programs into smaller agile delivery items.
- Building and sustaining relationships is a critical success factor.
- Knowledge of IT and cyber security landscape, including systemic understanding of key business linkages and dependencies.
- Prepare written reports and brief and communicate ideas clearly.
- Security and Risk project experience.
- Experience in Security Business Analysis.
- Knowledge of PCI and security frameworks (ISF, NIST and ATT&CK).
- Understands what is commercially achievable and makes sound business decisions.
- Supports the development of business acumen of team through knowledge sharing and upskilling.
- Maintains advanced knowledge of business operations and organisational metrics and trends.
- Is aware of and responsive to internal and external events and influences on the technical landscape.
- Ability to research technology-related concepts, trends and best practices, and apply findings.
- Looks beyond symptoms to uncover root causes of problems to be solved.
- Presents problem analysis and a recommended solution rather than just identifying and describing the problem itself.
- Proactively approaches others to obtain missing information.
- Demonstrates a results-oriented mindset in planning and implementing activities/projects.
- Clearly defines objectives and translates them into workab
Posted on 12 May 12:34, Closing date 11 Jun