|Remuneration:||negotiable basic salary|
|Location:||Cape Town, Observatory|
|Remote work:||Some remote work allowed|
|Reference:||#Social Cube Design|
Job descriptionMain responsibilities:
- Involved in the brainstorming and creation of digital assets such as emailers, social media, website assets and digital ads.
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas for installations, in-store signage, logo design, brochures. Using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time
- Must be able to submit a comprehensive portfolio
- The ability to conceptualise and execute a wide range of design briefs efficiently while being able to express relevant design choices for each project
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Create designs incorporating copy, innovative visual design and brand strategy, while being mindful web practices.
- Continuous research skills to keep abreast of web trends and international design practices.
- Create quality mock-ups and presentation proposal concepts when needed.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- NSC matric
- A relevant digital design or multimedia qualification
- Digital, advertising/design agency experience
- Animation skills would be advantageous (After Effects)
- Strong research ability to gather insights, ideas and brand understanding
- Be able to present work clearly
- Be able to create basic copy
- Accurately set up artwork according to specifications
- Have an understanding of setting up finished artwork
- Attention to detail and organisational skills are key
- Ensure all deadlines are met.
- Digital design experience a must
- Knowledge in graphic and print reproduction process
- Up to date with creative trends
- Exceptional conceptual and design ability
- Skilled in Adobe Creative Suite, Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.
- Able to take projects from start to finish with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication skills within a collaborative environment.
- Graphic design for print and web
- Creative thinker
- Ability to come up with new and fresh ideas
- Photographic skills advantageous
- Fluency in social media platforms
Should you not receive a response within ten days, please consider your application for this specific role, unsuccessful.
Posted on 05 Jan 16:00, Closing date 6 Mar
+27 79 493 2497