Film Production Lecturer
|Remuneration:||negotiable To be discussed|
|Company:||SAE Institute Cape Town|
- Deliver lectures in accordance with the learning outcomes as set for the course,with a focus on practical application, workflow and technique.
- Mentor students to ensure best practice is followed at all times, conduct consultations and facilitate reflection sessions.
- Research relevant content in order to develop learning material and lesson plans.
- Encourage experimentation, discussion and constructive criticism.
- Assess student work.
RequirementsExperience, education and competency:
- Skilled production manager or producer-type with a minimum of five years’ recent experience in the industry.
- Experience in various formats preferred; including longform, documentary and online content creation.
- Knowledge and understanding of film theory.
- Classroom management and workshop facilitation skills – a minimum of two years’ recent experience in an academic or training environment preferred.
- Able to facilitate partnerships with industry role players.
- Ability to create and conduct appropriate practical and theoretical assessments.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Minimum of an NQF Level 8 qualification (Honours) in the field of film production preferred.
Posted on 12 Oct 09:55
021 286 6300